XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 CI-4 Diesel is the best multigrade semi-synthetic motor oil for diesel engines.
10W-40 CI-4 Diesel 4Ltr
XADO Atomic Oil 10W CI-4 Diesel is high quality semi-synthetic motor oil for diesel engines of passenger cars, trucks, buses and vans. Contains atomic revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 CI-4 Diesel is the best multigrade semi-synthetic motor oil for diesel engines. The oil possesses perfect performance level owing to base oils of hydrockracking synthesis and additive package which is specially designed for diesel engines.
This oil meets and exceeds requirements of American (API CI-4 Plus), European (ACEA B4/E4) and international (Global DHD-1) standards and specifications of the leading OEMs (MB,VW,Volvo,Mack).
Resource, reliability and power of the engine will be always kept in top condition owing to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, contained in XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Specially designed for diesel engines
- Very effective for modern high-forced engines (including turbocharged ones, maltivalve, direct injection and with gas recirculation system)
- Reliably protects engine which operates with fuel with high sulfur content (S < 0,5%)
- Ensures reliable protection during run-in and regular engine operation
- Has high performance level reserve and stable during long drain intervals (up to 6 215miles in Volvo Euro-3, VDS-3 engines)
- Contributes to fuel economy due to reduction of friction losses, especially when engine starts and at idle run;
- Keeps engine clean, neutralizes soot in the oil
- Prolongs engine service life up to 2-3 times, and significantly reduces expenses for its maintenance
- Extends service life of a new engine and a used one owing to resource-saving effect of the revitalizant
- Density at 70 F, kg/l
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s
- Viscosity at – 13 F, mPa s
- Viscosity index
- Flash point, F
- Pour point, F
- Sulphated ash, wt %
- Base number, mgKOH/g
The oil is applied to diesel engines of vehicles and special land equipment (please, take into account recommendations of original equipment manufacturer).
|Density at 20 °C, kg/l||0,847|
|Viscosity at 100 °C, mm²/s||11,7|
|Viscosity at 40 °C, mm²/s||72,0|
|Viscosity at –30 °C, mPa·s||< 6600|
|Flash point, °C||210|
|Pour point, °C||< -42|
|Base number, mgKOH/g||6,1|
* typical indexes
Can 1 L, art ХА 24140
Plastic bottle 4 L, art XA 23240