No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Exceeds the requirements for coolants for engines of passenger cars and trucks manufactured by VW, MB, Ford, Opel, MAN etc.
Specially colored crimson.
Manufactured on the basis of premium class monoethylene glycol and the latest generation of corrosion inhibitors. Contains Revitalizant®.
Provides flawless operation of the cooling system during the period of 5 years (more than 155 000 miles of run).
- – Specially developed to increase the maintenance intervals for cooling systems of car engines
- – Guarantees flawless operation during the period of 5 years (more than 155 000 miles of run)
- – Provides optimal temperature conditions for engine operation in all modes.
- – Possesses the maximum possible reserve of anticorrosive properties for coolants
- – Prevents formation of deposits and keeps the cooling system perfectly clean
- – Completely safe for aluminum and alloys, synthetic materials and rubber; does not exert aggressive impact on plastics as well as on paint and lacquer coatings of a car
- – Allows using of tap water for the coolant preparation
- – Due to Revitalizant®, protects the bearing of the cooling system pump in case of sudden damage or oil seal wear
Why does XADO Antifreeze Red 12+ contain Revitalizant®
The most important and expensive assembly of the car cooling system is a pump. The pump forces the cooling fluid to circulate through pipes and channels. The “weakest” place of the pump is its bearing. It is protected from the coolant by an oil seal. When the impermeability of the seal is violated, the antifreeze leaks into the bearing and puts the pump out of operation.
The Revitalizant® included into XADO Antifreeze Red 12+ protects the pump and provides its operation in emergency situation up to two times longer than without Revitalizant®.
To prepare the coolant you will need the following ratio of XADO Antifreeze Red 12+ to water
|XADO Antifreeze Red 12+||Water||Temperature, °C|
|1 part (33%)||2 parts (67%)||– 17|
|1 part (50%)||1 part (50%)||– 36|
|2 parts (67%)||1 part (33%)||– 64|
- – During engine operation the water in the coolant slowly evaporates and the concentration of the coolant increases. That is why it is necessary to add water in order to maintain the necessary water level
- – By leakage in the cooling system the water solution of antifreeze should be added
- – Dilute XADO Antifreeze Red 12+ concentrate with distilled or tap water before application
- – The ratio of XADO Antifreeze Red 12+ to water depends on the minimal temperature of car operation
XADO Antifreeze Red 12+ provides its maximum anticorrosive and protective properties in form of a water solution.
XADO Antifreeze G12+ is compatible and can be mixed with any other cooling fluids for cars (blue, green, yellow, purple) on the basis of ethylene glycol.
Contains no amines, phosphates, silicates or nitrites.
Requirements and specifications
- VW TL-VW 774 D (G12)
- TL-VW 774 D (G12+), MB 325.3
- Detroit Diesel (incl Powercool plus)
- Ford WSS-M97B44-D
- Opel-GM6277M +B0401065
- MAN 324 Typ SNF
- Renault Type D
- MWM 0199-99-1115 (0199-99-2091)
- BS 6580
- ASTM D3306/D4656/D4985
- JASO M325
- NATO S-759
- Scania TB1451
1.1 kg, 4.5 kgs