PRODUCT DESIGNED TO PROTECT DIESEL ENGINE AGAINST LOW-QUALITY FUEL.
– Improves the properties of low-quality fuel up to the level of brand marks.
– Insures engine operation on standard gasoline as if on sport gasoline.
– Reliably protects fuel system when using low-quality fuel.
Even a single fueling with low-quality fuel may result in unstable operation and hampered engine start, clogging of fuel system, power decrease and fuel consumption increase. In some cases this cause failure of fuel equipment and sealing of a catalyst.
Solution: application of the product, which eliminates negative effects of operation on low-quality fuel.
Fueling with contaminated fuel and accidental water entry may cause breakdown of a high pressure fuel pump (wedging).
Solution: revitalizant contained in the product will reliably protect fuel equipment parts, pump and plungers from wear.
Owing to the specific properties, AtomEx F8 Complex Formula:
- – Ensures smooth and frictionless engine operation on fuel of any quality
- – Reliably protects fuel system after accidental fueling
- – Efficiently cleans all parts of the fuel system
- – Improves fuel quality
- – Removes moisture from diesel fuel
- – Contributes to fuel economy
- – Prevents early breakage of a particulate filter
Due to the revitalizant, AtomEx F8 Complex Formula:
- – Forms firm antiwear coating on the fuel equipment parts directly during the mechanism operation
- – Restores pump* performance to the nominal level and improves fuel dispersion
- – Protects plunger pistons during operation on low-quality fuel
- – Increases performance reliability and extends service life of fuel system parts
*tested for Common-Rail service systems (of the accumulator type) and Pumpe-Düse (pump-injector unit)
Pour the product into a fuel tank before fueling
The product is compatible with diesel fuel of all types, safe for particulate filters, catalyst converters and valves.
Apply if necessary. Can be applied with every fueling.
250 ml of product for 40-60 L of fuel.
Aerosol can 250 ml XA 40213