No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The product is designed to protect against wear, restore and repair a power steering booster and other hydraulic equipment. Due to its by 20% greater* active agent’s concentration, it offers strong restoration potential to the worn out surfaces and wear protection.
*compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for power steering pumps
During treatment of the hydraulic units the product forms a protective metal-ceramic coating on the surfaces of the titling and actuating mechanisms and switchgears (valve spindles). As a result, the operation characteristics of the hydraulic equipment are restored.
The dosage depends on the oil system capacity.
- – Removes pump howl induced by wear
- – Reduces steering effort
- – Improves power steering performance already after the first 30-60 miles of run
- – Reduces noise and vibration level of the hydraulic system pump
- – Protects parts from wear if the oil level is low
Treatment of a unit with 1 -2 L hydraulic system capacity
- Introduce (spray) the contents of a tube (can)* in the fluid, which is warmed up to the operating temperature, in the tank of a power steering pump
- After the revitalizant is applied and the engine is turned on, wait 2-3 minutes and turn the steering wheel for 5 minutes
- Revitalization is considered complete after the mechanism has been in operation for 50 hours ( 950 miles of run)
* It is recommended preliminary to dissolve the contents of the can (tube) in small amount (~ 50 ml) of used hydraulic fluid. If the fluid in the tank of a power steering pump is contaminated (opaque or has change its initial color etc.), it is recommended to change hydraulic fluid before application.
|Oil system capacity, l||Number of syringes (8 ml), pcs||Treatment procedure|
The typical sign of the beginning of revitalization process is the noticeable improvement in the steering mechanism operation (decreased steering effort, improved precision of operation, reduced noise level) from the very first kilometers of run. If there are no improvements in the power steering operations noticed after 60-120 miles of run, you are most likely dealing with inaccurate diagnostics.
Syringe, 8 ml XA 10032