No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Exceeds the requirements for coolants for the engines of passenger cars and trucks manufactured by VW, MB, BMW, Opel, MAN, Volvo etc. Specially colored green. Manufactured on the basis of premium class monoethylene glycol and highly effective corrosion inhibitors. Contains Revitalizant®.
Provides flawless operation of the cooling system during the period of 3.5 years (110 000 miles of run).
- – The product is developed to provide reliable operation of cooling systems of modern car engines, can be used during the warranty period and after it
- – Guarantees flawless operation during the period of 3.5 years (110 000 miles of run)
- – Provides optimal temperature conditions for engine operation in all modes, including loaded modes (transportation of goods, extreme driving)
- – Possesses significant reserve of anticorrosive properties
- – Prevents deposits formation and keeps the cooling system perfectly clean
- – Completely safe for aluminum and alloys, synthetic materials and rubber; does not exert aggressive impact on plastics as well as on paint and lacquer coatings of a car
- – Allows the use of tap water for making the coolant
- – Due to Revitalizant®, protects the bearing of the cooling system pump in case of sudden damage or oil seal wear
Why does XADO Antifreeze Green 11 contain Revitalizant®
The most important and expensive assembly of the car cooling system is the pump. The pump forces the cooling fluid to circulate through pipes and channels. The “weakest” place of the pump is its bearing. It is protected from the coolant by an oil seal. When the impermeability of the seal is violated, the antifreeze leaks into the bearing and renders the pump inoperable.
The Revitalizant® included into XADO Antifreeze Green 11 allows to protect the pump and provide its operation in emergency situation up to two times longer than without Revitalizant®.
Compatible and can be mixed with regular cooling fluids for cars (blue, green and yellow) on the basis of ethylene glycol
XADO Antifreeze Green 11 concentrate must be diluted with distilled or tap water before application.
The ratio of XADO Antifreeze Green 11 to water depends on the minimal temperature of car operation.
To prepare the coolant you will need the following ratio of XADO Antifreeze Green 11 to water
|XADO Antifreeze Green 11||Water||Temperature, °С|
|1 part (33%)||2 parts (67%)||– 17|
|1 part (50%)||1 part (50%)||– 36|
|2 parts (67%)||1 part (33%)||– 64|
- – During engine operation the water in the coolant slowly evaporates and the concentration of the coolant increases. That is why it is necessary to add water in order to keep the necessary water level
- – By leakage in the cooling system the water solution of antifreeze should be added
Requirements and specifications
- VW TL-VW 774 С (G11)
- MB 325.0
- BMW N 600 69.0
- Opel/GM B 040 0240
- SAAB 6901 599
- MAN 324
- Renault Type D
- Scania TB1451
- MTU MTL 5048
- ASTM D 3306 (USA)
- SAE J 1034 (USA)
- BUNDESWEHR TK-BA2-3-6580-008
- French Army
- Swedish Army