XADO ATOMIC 80W-90 GL 3/4/5 Mineral Transmission Oil With Revitalizant (1 Ltr)
XADO ATOMIC OIL 10W-40 4T MA Super Synthetic Full synthetic oil for 4-stroke engines of motor equipment.
Contains atomic revitalizant. Specially colored green. Applied for 4-stroke engines of motorcycles, scooters, all terrain vehicles and other motor equipment.
Specially recommended for engines operating under heavy loads.
XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 4Т MA Super Synthetic is a full synthetic oil of the latest generation with viscosity SAE 10W-40 for 4-stroke engines of motor equipment. Meets and exceeds the highest requirements for the oils for 4-stroke engines of motorcycles (JASO MA).
Base oil for XADO Atomic 10W-40 4T MA is made on the basis of complex synthetic base oils from the North Sea oil. Alloyed with special additive package.
High reliability and stability to extreme loads will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- specially designed for modern high-power 4-stroke engines of motorcycles, operating under heavy loads (high speed, long-term maximum and/or dynamic loads);
- very effective for engines of road and off-road motorcycles with integrated (or separated) transmission;
- ensures smooth gear shift and provides reliable clutch operation in the oil bath;
- owing to improved detergent properties, the oil keeps the engine completely clean;
- Density at 70 F, kg/l – 0,872
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s – 15,0
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s – 100,5
- Viscosity index – 156
- Flash point, F – 392
- Pour point, F – <-25
- Base number, mgKOH/g – >8,5
- Sulfated ash, wt.- >1,0
- Color, visual – green
When using the oil, please consider recommendations of the manufacturer of the correspondent equipment.
Technical Information *
|Density at 20 ° C, kg / l||0.907|
|Viscosity at 100 ° C, mm² / s||26.5|
|Viscosity at 40 ° C, mm² / s||363|
|Viscosity at -20 ° C, mPa · s||140,000|
|Flash point, ° C||241|
|Pour point, ° C||<-15|
* typical values